Corporate Wellness: Happy & healthy employees = better employees
Why should you consider training sessions for your employees? To put it simply; Happy & healthy employees = better employees! The benefits for your company are numerous, both short- and long-term. Healthy employees will lead to reduce healthcare costs, but most important your employees will be more productive, more creative and overall happier and therefore better workers. Training together will make your employees feel better as individuals as well as a team, resulting in an improved work ambient. I promote outdoor training since sunlight and the fresh air will increase the energy levels and the possibilities to de-stress and release tension through sweat and laughter. A short resume of possible outcomes:
- Increased productivity
- Increased creativity
- Improved performance (individual and as a team)
- Improved teamwork
- Better work ambient
- Reduced negative stress
- Increased employee engagement
- Less work absence
Options for getting started:
Single sessions for kickoffs, events with clients, team building events or as conference activity. The workout can act as an icebreaker as well as team building activity and to re-load energy.
Office workout workshop: I’ll show your employees how to build and maintain core strength as well as stretching at the office in order to keep a good posture and avoid lower back, shoulder and neck pain and other common “office injuries”.
Long term solutions:
- Scheduled workouts during working hours: the employees get a break to de-stress, release tension while improving their physique and obtain energy for the rest of the day.
- Scheduled, but optional workouts before/after work or conferences: As the employee you take the initiative to promote the activities to your employees, but they decide themselves if they wish to attend or not.
Do you need more reasons? Check out this article from FORBES For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrenamiento como forma de team building para grupos y empresas
- Entrenadora y coach en training camps en España y Europa.